We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Challenge 6 Winner And Top 3

Good afternoon.  We had 74 entries during our last challenge and I loved looking at each and every one of them.  You do an amazing job on your projects.  We have picked our winner and Top 3 for our MONOCHROMATIC challenge.  The winner of this challenge is...


KATE
Congratulations Kate.  Please contact Beth at Stamping Dragons Designs for your prize picks. Our winners badge is on the sidebar if you would like to display it on your blog.  Our Top 3 picks in no particular order are...

MANDY



LYNSEY



NIMU (age 3y11m)

Congratulations ladies.  The Top 3 badge is on the sidebar if you would like to grab it to place on your blog.  Our current challenge is a special one.  We are participating in the OWH Birthday Bash.  They have asked us to have our entrants create Christmas cards for the heroes serving in other countries to write home on.  Just remember that if you make cards for this event there cannot be any glitter on them as this poses a danger to the troops. 

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Oh hello ladies (trying to restrain myself) I am thrilled to have been chosen as the winner when there are so many talented crafters out there in blog land. Thank you so so much and well done to the top three

Hugs and off to mail you

Kate xx

Betty said...

Congratulations Kate and to the top 3 all beautiful creations.
Betty x

Lynsey said...

Thanks so much for selecting me as one of your top 3 that has made my day!
Hugs Lynsey x

Lynsey said...

Thanks so much for selecting me as one of your top 3 that has made my day!
Hugs Lynsey x

Mandy said...

Thank you sooooo much for picking me in the top 3
hugs Mandy xx

darling Ho said...

Wow! I just saw the news.
Thanks for chosing NiMu's card.
I think she will be happy for the honor. :)
~~NiMu's mommy