We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winner & Top 3 ~ Christmas

Good evening and welcome back to the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog I apologize for the lateness of this post.  First of all we would like to thank Stamp N Doodle for sponsoring our 13th challenge.  We have chosen the winner and top 3 so with out further delay here they are.

The winner of the Stamp N Doodle Christmas challenge is...

LISA
Congratulations Lisa!! Please contact me at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com for information about how to collect your prize.  Our winner's badge is in the sidebar if you would like to place it on your blog.

The Top 3 in no particular order are...
JEANET




SCRAPPY




SILKE
Congratulations ladies!! Our Top 3 badge is in the sidebar if you would like to place it on your blogs.  Our current challenge is SNOWFLAKES and I have the honor of sponsoring this challenge.  I will be giving 2 digis that I have created as the prize.  One will be the image that the DT showcased and the other will be a surprise.  You have until 11:59pm on Friday November 26th to enter. 

3 comments:

Jeanet van der Lee said...

Oh, I'm in your top 3, THANKS ! I'll hop over to my blog to place your bagde! Hugs, Jeanet.

Lisa said...

just emailed you re prize, thanks so much

ThePurplePlace said...

WOOHOO! Way to go Lisa, I'm thrilled to see you won and your sweet Krissy card s adorable!

Congrats also to Silke for being in the TOP 3! How now that two of my DT Sister both won!

WOOHOO!
Lis