We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Challenge 30 ~ Oh Baby

Good morning and welcome to the 30th challenge at 2 Sisters.  Before we get to the specifics of the challenge we would like to thank Stitchy Bear Stamps and Pizzazz Aplenty for sponsoring our last challenge.  Be sure to watch for the winners of the sponsor prizes will be announced within the next couple of days.

The theme of our next challenge is...

OH BABY
What we would like to see is projects with babies on them or project for babies.  The sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful Pattie of Pattie's Creations. 



I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks to enhance my work. I just recently started selling my very own digital images and I am so excited to be here sponsoring this Challenge.

I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.


Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed.
Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie
. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Alllie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief…
For this challenge Patti provided our DT with her image called BABY MINE to play with.  Here is what the DT came up with to inspire you.
STACY
MARY
DONNA
ANNETTE
DARLING HO
PAT
REBECCA
TIFFANY 
ZULMA 
RADWA
Now it's your turn.  You have until 11:59pm Friday March 18th to enter your projects.  As always if the linky tool isn't working or is missing please enter your project into the comments section. 



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

6 comments:

Pattie G said...

Oh My Gosh! I love what your design team did with my "Baby Mine Image". They are all so beautiful!

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Sandra DeFalco said...

Wow, the DT did such a great job with my sister Pattie's 'Baby Mine' Image.

♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge I just added my project!

Lynn's scraps said...

hi this is mine http://lynnsscraps.blogspot.com/2011/03/quiet-baby-sleeping.html

AN said...

Korttini löytyy täältä-Mister Linky ei toiminut!!
http://ankortit.blogspot.com/2011/03/tossut.html

Sonia said...

DT Ladies
Thanks for your beautiful and inspirational cards.
-Sony