We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Winner & Top 3 Challenge 63

It's time to announce the winner and top 3 for last week's color challenge. Thank you to everyone who entered and a big thank you to Stacy for sponsoring us with digis from her store The Crafting Boutique. Have you checked out her store yet? I'm certain that you'll love what she's created.

Now what I'm sure you are all waiting for. The winner of the 3 halloween digis from The Crafting Boutique is.....



Congratulations Black Dragon!! Please contact Stacy at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com and she will get your images right out to you. We also have a winner's badge in the sidebar if you would like to grab it for your blog.

Now for this week's top 3 (in no particular order).......






Congratulations ladies!! Please feel free to grab the top 3 badge located in the sidebar if you would like to add it to your blog.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Thanks for choosing me as one of the Top 3 ~ it made my day! :)

Joynana said...

So happy to be a part of the top three this week. Thanks so much for choosing me.

blackdragon said...

I am honoured...thank you for making me the winner this week. x

瑞尼 Rainny said...

It's Rainny. I'm really happy to be the Top 3. It's the first time to me. Thank you very much.x