We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Linky Troubles

Good morning
I just found out that the Linky tool wasn't working so I did some searching to see if I could find out why.  What I found out was that the Linky tool hard drive server crashed on Friday.  I copied the latest update from the Linky site and hopefully it will be back up soon.  Until it is running again you can link your entries in the comments section if you would like.

LATEST UP DATE ON LINKY...

As of Saturday, 9.23am: From my latest update from my hosting service, I should be back online sometime this weekend.  A new drive and all the content has been restored but something in the configuration is not allowing the site to connect to the database server (#2 server).  So close, but yet so far. I'm one "click" away from having it back up but it's something I have access to (its equipment related). THE IMAGES ARE SHOWING ON YOUR LISTS. THE PART THAT IS NOT YET BACK ONLINE IS THE ABILITY TO ADD ENTRIES TO A THUMBNAIL LINKY.

Brent

Sorry for the trouble
Stacy

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THE CURRENT CHALLENGE

No comments: