We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Winner and Top 3 Challenge #131

It's time to announce the winner and top 3 of challenge #131.  Our sponsor last week was The Digi Garden and the winner will receive the images that the DT used.  The winner of the prize from The Digi Garden is.....

 
 
Congratulations!! Please email me (Mary) at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com to claim your prize. There is also a winner's badge in the sidebar if you would like to grab it for your blog.
 
The Top 3 (in no particular order) are......
 
 
 
 
Congratulations! There is a top 3 badge in the sidebar if you would like to add it to your blogs.
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my
own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.

Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a
paid
option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely
confused .. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Take a look at my weblog: Click here

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 3, I'm thrilled! Congratulations to Craftygirl and the other Top 3, XOX Lucy

Gail said...

Congratulations to the winners! I am excited for all of you! Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Burun Estetiği
Burun Estetiği