We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Winners and Top 3

Hi everyone.  We want to apologize to everyone for taking so long to pick the winners and top 3 over the past few challenges.  As you all know life tends to get in the way at times and that is what has happened.  We can not say how sorry we are enough that it has taken so long for us to get caught up.  We thank everyone for your patience.

The winner of challenge #159 and the prize from Pin and Tack is.....

 
The top 3 for challenge #159 are.....
 
# 10 CAROL GILL
 
# 13 FIONA L
 
#16 NANA CONNIE
 

 
The winner of challenge #160 and the prize from Doodle Dragon is.....
 
 
The top 3 for challenge #160 are.....
 
#36 PAT K


#45 MAYRAS DESIGNS
 
#47 JOYCE



 
 
 
The winner of challenge #161 and the prize from Doodle Pantry is......
 
 
The top 3 for challenge #161 are.....
 
#1 LORIANNA
 
#4 KAREN C
 
#11 CRAFTING VICKY
 
 
 
The winner of challenge # 162 and the prize from The Crafting Boutique is.....
 
 
The top 3 for challenge #162 are....
 
#5 TIZIANA B
 
#9 GRANDMA BONNIE
 
#14 NATASCHA
 
 
 
 
Congratulations ladies. 
 
 If you are a prize winner please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com to claim your prize.  Please add which challenge number you have won in the subject line of your email.  There is a winners badge in the sidebar if you would like to grab it for your blogs.
 
For the top 3 winners there is a top 3 badge in the sidebar if you would like to grab it for your blogs.
 
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge.
 
 
 

7 comments:

Bunny said...

Congratulations, winners.

Thanks for catching us up on the winners, y'all. We KNOW how busy life gets.

Karen C said...

:) Yay! My football card made Top 3!! I have the badge on my blog! Thank you!!
Hugs,
Karen C

Pam D said...

Thank you so much for the win!
I too have your badge on my blog.
Blessings!
Pam D

Pat K said...

Thanks so much for selecting my card as a Top 3. I've displayed my badge. hugs, Pat K xx

Olesia said...

thank you so much for the win! I already have a badge on my blog, but still haven't received the reply from you on my e-mail

xx
Olesia

Olesia said...

Hi 2 sisters!!

Sorry, but I still haven't received the answer regarding the win!!

thank you

Olesia

Pam D said...

Hey Stacy,
I emailed my choices to you for the Pin n Tack win, but haven't heard anything back yet. We all know how hectic life can get, but might I suggest that if you're not able to get to choosing and announcing the winners right away, maybe delagate that part to one of the other design team members. Just a thought.
Thanks,
Pam D