We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

DT Call



2 Sisters Challenges is changing in 2014 and we are looking for at least 10 people to add to our Design Team.  If you are interested in being a part of our team please read the information below.
How to enter......
Create a card using any theme

Enter your card into the linky below by11:59 pm on January 11th

Please only 1 entry.

























8 comments:

Kathy D. said...

What are the requirements for the DT?

Gea said...

I Think that is nice to be a desinger for your blogg. But what is the thema?
Can you send it to geabogema@hotmail.com

Tanya said...

please remove me from the call, I don't have time to commit to this now :(

Tanya said...

please remove me from the call, I don't have time to commit to this now :(

tiziana biagioli said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity.
I hope to become a part of the wonderful vosto Dt ..
I will wait your news and thanks again.
Hugs

Meggis-Card-Art said...

Hello,

I think it is nice to be a deigner of your blog.
This creation i made for a ather DT-Call. And know i be in this DT.
So i hope to become also a part of your wonderful DT.
I´m waiting of your news.
All the best for you.

Greetings and Hugs

Meggi

Marijke said...

I think it is very nice to be a designer of your blog. I have been a designer before of other blogs, so I know how to work with a designerteam and I love it to be one of them. Hope to hear from you and maybe yoy can take a look on my blog for other creations.Thank you, greetings Marijke from Holland.

1CardCreator said...

This looks like fun! ~Diane