We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Winner & Top 3 from March 2014 Challenge

Good evening.  I am back, finally, to announce the winner and Top 3 from our March Black, White & 1 Other Color. 

The winner of this challenge (chosen by Random.org) is...

LEONA 
Congratulations Leona!!  Please contact me at twosisterchallengeblog@live.com and I will provide you with the information that you need to collect your prize.  Our winners badge is on the sidebar if you would like to place it on your blog.

The Top 3 in no particular order are...

CHRISTINE

LUCY

LARISSA

Congratulations ladies!! My sister Mary and I have decided to try something a little different.  We would like to offer the Top 3 from the March challenge the opportunity to be the guest designers for our May challenge.  Please contact me at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com and let me know whether or not you would like to be a guest designer for the May challenge.  Our Top 3 badge is on the sidebar if you would like to place it on your blogs.

Don't forget to enter the current challenge.  Scroll down to the original post for this month to enter.
 

3 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3, congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

cardsbyleona said...

Hi, Thanks for choosing me asyour winner. I have tried to email but it bounced back. Please would you mind confiring the email address? Many thanks again
leona x

Christine said...

Thank you so much for choosing my Hopper card as a top pick..many congrats to the other winners..off to email to accept your offer of a GDT spot..

smiles Christine x