We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Winners & Top 3 From April & May

I want to apologize to everyone for taking so long to announce the winners and top 3's of April and May.  Things here have been so busy that I haven't had the opportunity until now.  This is one of the many reasons that we have decided to close down after this month.  I have read the comments pertaining to the closing of the 2 Sisters Challenge and I want to say thank you.  I appreciate the comments.  I wish I had the ability to keep this open because I loved doing it and seeing everyone's wonderful entries.  I will still be around going to other challenges and entering when I can.

Now to business...

The winner of the April challenge sponsored by Stitchy Bear Digital Stamp Outlet and chosen by Random.org is...

 Congratulations Mary!!  Please contact me (Stacy) at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com and I will provide you with the information that you need to collect your prize.  Our winner's badge is on the sidebar if you would like to place it on your blog.

The top 3 in no particular order are...



Congratulations ladies!!  Our top 3 badge is on the sidebar if you would like to place it on your blogs.

The winner of the May challenge sponsored by The Crafting Boutique and picked by Random.org is...

Congratulations Wendy!!  If you go to http://crafting-boutique.blogspot.com and pick out 6 images that you would like to have then e-mail me at stacywalker1967@gmail.com I will get them to you as quickly as possible.  Our winners badge is in the sidebar if you would like to place it on your blog.

The top 3 in no particular order are...



Congratulations ladies!!  Our top 3 badge is in the sidebar if you would like to place it on your blogs.

One more bit of business...

I want to give anyone who entered the April and May challenges the opportunity to receive an image of their choice from The Crafting Boutique for being so patient with me.  If you would like to receive an image from me please go to http://crafting-boutique.blogspot.com choose your image and email me at stacywalker1967@gmail.com and I will send it out to you.  Again thank you so much for your patience.


Sue said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
Sue xx

dragonllew said...

Thanks for picking my card in your top 3 will be sorry to see this challenge close.
Jenny x

Diane said...

Thanks guys for picking me as one of your top 3 !!

hugs Diane xx

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in one of the Top 3 Stacy! Also, thanks for your generosity of us all getting to choose a gorgeous image from your store! XOX Lucy

obat telat datang bulan said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to
bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
have a nice evening!

Sam Lewis said...

Can you please announce the winners of the Make Your Own Embellishment challenge that ended on the 1st July? Xxx

obat kanker ginjal ace maxs said...

I like the blog, inspiring many

obat tumor payudara said...

Su blog agradable, me gusta

Anonymous said...

價錢表 文件 迷你 商務

Obat kanker prostat said...

This is my first visit, your blog is great. Success is always yes to his blog.

aryh884 aryh884 said...

徵信協會 ,合法徵信社,免費法律諮詢,外遇徵兆,

當代迷你倉 said...


Mengenal Penyakit Kanker Tiroid said...

Steady once your blog

obat herbal kanker hati tanpa operasi said...

cara mengatasi berbagai macam penyakit secara alami tanpa efek samping
Obat Herbal Kanker Hati Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Insomnia Akut Obat Herbal Radang Tenggorokan Paling Ampuh Obat Herbal Hernia Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Vitiligo Ampuh Obat Herbal Gagal Ginjal Tanpa Cuci Darah Obat Herbal Gendang Telinga Pecah Obat Herbal Leukemia Akut Obat Herbal Kanker Otak Stadium 3 Obat Herbal Amandel Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Hepatitis B Paling Ampuh Obat Herbal Kelenjar Tiroid Paling Ampuh Obat Herbal Kista Mujarab Obat Herbal Jantung Koroner Paling Ampuh Obat Herbal Penyakit Chikungunya Obat Herbal Kanker Prostat Tanpa Operasi Khasiat Ace Maxs

obat herbal kanker usus halus said...

solusi mengatasi penyakit kanker usus halus secara alami
Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Halus

obat herbal gagal ginjal kronis said...

Pengobatan alami untuk mengatasi berbagai macam penyakit tanpa efek samping
Obat Herbal Penurun Darah Tinggi Obat Herbal Ambeien Akut Obat Herbal Batu Empedu Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Sinusitis Kronis Obat Herbal Tumor Otak Jinak Obat Herbal Wasir Kronis Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Liver Kronis Paling Ampuh Obat Herbal Bronkitis Kronis Obat Herbal Usus Buntu Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Eksim Paling Ampuh Obat Herbal Gagal Ginjal Kronis

obat herbal polip hidung said...

nice article..
thank you for sharing

obat herbal sinusitis kronis said...

pengobatan herbal berbagai macam penyakit secara alami tanpa menyebabkan efek samping

Obat Herbal Penghancur Batu Ginjal Obat Herbal Kanker Payudara Tanpa Operasi Pencegahan Kanker Serviks Obat Herbal Batuk Kering Dan Berdahak Obat Herbal Kanker Serviks Stadium 4 Khasiat Jelly Gamat Gold G Suplemen Kecantikan Pelangsing Badan Alami Crystal X Obat Herbal Untuk Wajah Bopeng Obat Tradisional Pemutih Wajah Dan Jerawat Obat Herbal Osteoarthritis Lutut Obat Herbal Sinusitis Kronis

obat herbal TBC kronis said...

great post

Obat Herbal TBC Kronis

obat herbal lambung bengkak said...

posts are very interesting to see
I was amazed to you
thanks for sharing

Obat Herbal Lambung Bengkak

obat asam lambung tinggi said...

Beautiful, extraordinary clothes

Obat Herbal untuk Asma said...

Of your articles is very interesting and can add my insight.

Obat untuk Sperma Berdarah said...

thank you very interesting information and help me in adding insight.

Nandang Rohimat said...

This article is really useful for me , I will bookmark your site , we will consider here is always new information .
obat herbal asma

Nabila Kirana said...

This is indeed a very interesting story to the point that I do not get tired of reading it several times, waiting for stories attract more others.

Member Green World Indonesia
Pasta Gigi Herbal
Colostrum Nutrient Green World
Obat Herbal Flek Paru Paru

April Reece said...

such talent!!! Great cards! :)