We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Winner & Top 3 Animal Fun (Robyn's Fetish)



I want to apologize for the lateness of this post.  On Friday night I kind had to drop everything in to my sister's lap.  I ended up in the hospital and could not carry out the things that I needed to do.  Things are looking up and I am on the mend but am still in the hospital and I really can't wait to get out to join in the fun again

We have finally chosen the WINNER and TOP 3 of the Robyn's Fetish Animal Fun Challenge.  First, we would like to thank the wonderful Robyn's Fetish for sponsoring us.  We had a record 106 entries for the ANIMAL FUN challenge and we would like thank all who entered.  We look forward to seeing all of your new creations.   So, with out further delay here are the WINNER and TOP 3


WINNER



Congratulations Sammibug. The winners badge is located in the side bar if you would like to place it on your blog.  
    


TOP 3 in no particular order are...





Congratulations ladies.  Our TOP 3 badge is in the side bar if you would like to place it on your blogs.

We have been contacted by and have contacted sponsors for this challenge blog and have had many positive outcomes.  We have been very blessed right from the our start just this past July as a result of this it is my pleasure to announce that the 2 Sisters Challenge blog has changed from a by monthly challenge with bonus challenges to a weekly challenge. So, be sure to stop by every Saturday morning for a new challenge.  We hope to see you all there.

3 comments:

sammi said...

Whoo hoo! I'm so excited to have won! I already sent Susan an email! Thanks so much!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Get well soon

Merethe said...

Top 3, wow Tank you very much.